Callie (one of my friends from school) Had a surprise birthday party at a store called Justice . It was REALLY fun! Callie was really surprised when she got to the party. We had our hair done. We also got a fake head set, Arm bands, and a Make up set including, lipgloss, eyeshadow, and blush. We got to pick 6 items from a shelf in front. I picked, a hairbrush, 2 dogs, 2 things of lipgloss, and littlest pet shop letter set. Callie's presents were, A clock that looked like a cellphone with a monkey on it from me, 2 heart frog webkinz, a stuffed penguin, and that's all I remember. We put on everything in the make up set and nail polish. We had pretzels and slushies. It was really fun!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
sounds like you had a bunch of fun! hope your dad is okay with makeup and lip gloss! Marcus(who is home sick) and i are wondering why you posted at 11:14 on a school day? are you home sick too?
Sounds like fun! I thought you weren't a very "girly girl," though.
Lipgloss!? How does your dad feel about that?
Well, I wear lipgloss every day. Daddy doesn't really like it, but he lets me wear it. I am NOT a Girly-Girl. No, I was not home sick, but it was a snow* Day. Do you like my snowflake made out of a * sign?
I love your snowflake sign *
What a blast! Snow Days can be GREAT! This is so fun to hear about you, Kira!
Love,
grandma Shirley
Post a Comment