Friday, December 21, 2007

All About My Party

At the end of the school day 7 of the 12 girls went to the 2nd grade door. When we got to my house, we made tote bags. After that we made 5 iced cookies. 2 circle 2 star 1 bell. Then Momma brought out some popcorn with sprinkles and put butter on our hands. We stuck popcorn together to make popcorn balls - yummy! The second bowl was hot. I got burned 5 times. It was SOOOO hot. Anya couldn't stay long, she had to go to Gymnastics. I had to make bags for everyone who could not come, except I forgot to give one to Ellie - oops!

I wish I had a picture to post, but Momma never remembers to get out the camera. That's okay, though, because we had a lot of fun without it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Momma put butter on your fingers, huh? I sure hope you remembered to wash your hands before posting this message!

Kath said...

The popcorn balls were yummy! Glad you had fun (I hear it was the most fun day of the year).