Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How did I forget????

How did I forget to blog about my first day of school?  Well, I'd better get caught up.

Day 1:  I got up at 6:30 and packed my lunch, ate breakfast, and all that jazz.  I was driven to school, and when I got there, a bunch of people were swarming the hallway.  Finally, I made it to my classroom, and my teacher said the whole "welcome" thing.  We were asked to come up with an adjective that began with the same letter as our name.  Since it was the first real impression, I decided not to use my normal adjective (kangaroo-ish), so I looked in the dictionary.  Karate?  No. Karaoke?  Ah, no. Kleptomaniac? Definitely NO! Finally I decided on knowledgeable.  Hey, it works.  I don't really remember much else from the day, except that at lunchtime, all 13 girls crammed themselves at on tiny round table.  At home, I did my homework in about 45 minutes, then practiced my trumpet.

No comments: