Friday, August 26, 2011

Lemonade

On Friday, we were scheduled to have a garage sale, and I was having a lemonade stand. Yesterday, when I was preparing to do my lemonade sale , Momma told me I didn't have to look like a "cute little girl" in order to sell anything. So I put a lot of time into making the sign.

                                                                         
 Today we had our garage sale, in which I had a lemonade stand.  In the morning, I didn't have very many customers (6, to be exact), until Aunt Kath came over (Around 11:00) Audrey and Isaac joined the sale, and after that, we got 14 more cups sold, with lots of tips. Hmm.. Either Momma was incorrect, or the afternoon people were just a lot more generous. The entire time Isaac was like, "When is this over??" "When can we drink lemonade??" When it was over, I said, "Okay, now we can drink lemonade!"  He wanted THIS much:


And then, he did THIS:


Wow. He didn't even FINISH!

 After expenses, I ended up with $12.80, $5.00 being from selling some of my old toys. Mostly profitable. Still, it was hot.

No comments: