In the morning, we had to get up at 6 and left for a LONG day in the car. Not much happened on the way to pick up Kate, so I’ll spare you the boring details. With Kate along for the ride, we watched Penelope and made bookmarks until we arrived at the Embassy Suites. It was average, but still pretty nice. We went swimming, and then it was time for bed.
In the morning, we had church. Kate, Ryleigh, and I each picked a bible story, and acted them out. Kate chose the wall of Jericho , Ryleigh chose Daniel and the Lions Den, and, for those who know me well this will be obvious, I chose Gideon. It was really fun, but it was over all too quickly, it was time to leave.
In the car, we watched another movie, and I was writhing in discomfort (okay, not quite to THAT degree) because Ryleigh had one leg behind me, and one in front of me. That doesn’t sound too bad, but she squeezed HER LEGS TOGETHER. Finally , Grandma saved me, and told Ryleigh to knock it off.
After the drive, we arrived at our log cabin! Kate, Ryleigh and I explored a little, and Ryleigh kept the TV on until 11 o’clock. TOO LATE!
The past couple days we’ve been doing some fun (and not so fun) things:
- We’ve seen a gazillion ants.
- We went on a Pontoon
- Went swimming twice
- Ate food
And most of all…
- Had fun!
Just remember I miss you all, and with that, GOODBYE!
1 comment:
You got to watch Penelope again? Lucky you!
It sounds like you and Ryleigh are having a rough time; hope it gets better as you get re-acquainted. Other than that, are you enjoying yourself?
I agree with you; seeing a gazillion ants does sound like a lot of fun! And swimming, not so much.
I look forward to hearing more about you trip!
Momma
Post a Comment