My class was studying about Native Americans. We just took the test to end the unit. [we take a test when we finish a unit] I think i got 2 things wrong. I think I missed how the Mohawk got food and how the Makah got food. A little bit before the test we had a Pow-Wow.
I wonder........... if i really DID get 2 questions wrong. There were a lot of questions. Enough to fill 7 pages.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You can't leave us hanging like that?!? How DID the Mohawk and Makah Indians get food? Did they go to Meijer? Or were they D&W shoppers? Oh, wait... I know! They ate at Buffalo Wild Wings!
:-D
Are you ever going to let us know how they got their food...we are a curious bunch out here!
We are still waiting to hear about the food . . .!
Love,
Grandma Shirley
Post a Comment