This morning, Momma and I decided to get all my school stuff today. So, we went to Target and found all the stuff. At that point, it was pretty early, and we were already out and about, so we just went clothes shopping.
That just happened to be the day Momma decided I need to wear Juniors. We went to the first store. Pants are really long, but the sales attendant said with dark jeans, they quickly shrink in length. Okay. We buy those. Next store, pants are ridiculously long, and really big, because they don't have my size. Momma and I are a little exasperated by this point. We go from store to store with almost NOTHING.
At the end of our search, I have one pair of jeans, 3 shirts, a pair of shoes, and a necklace. Momma said this was a good day to figure out what size I wear. Still, I wish that kind of day didn't exist, and I had found everything I needed. Meaning PANTS.
Monday, August 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment