Right now I strongly dislike glass. I drop it, it shatters, right? Yesterday, I was carrying my bowl from lunch to the dishwasher, and it fell out of my hands (Yeah, I know that sounds weird, but it actually just fell, without me doing anything.). So I cleaned it up. 2 passes with a dustpan, 3 with the vacuum. That took a LONG time.
Today, I was unloading the dishwasher, and Calvin picked up a glass. I was already holding two, and I tried to take it from him, dropping one of the ones I was holding in the process. So I cleaned it up. 2 passes with a dustpan, 3 with the vacuum. That took a LONG time.
Now you understand my hatred of glass. Well, actually, I think it's a hatred of glass dishes.
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment