I'm in third grade! It is SO fun & hard. My friend Kaiya is VERY forgetful. So is Macy. Kaiya forgot I had asked her to wait for me at recess, and 5 minutes later she had already forgotten! (Just between you and me it was probably 10.)
I HATE STUDYING THE MEAP!!!!!!!!!!! First, I put down the answer, then Mrs. Chardon says its wrong, then Sarah C. raises her hand. (By that point I have fixed my answer.) Sarah says " Mrs. Chardon, isn't the answer B instead of C?" The first time I put down B. Mrs. Chardon will usually say, " Oh. Yeah. Okay, everyone, change your answers. Thank you Sarah." Now, my paper, (as you may have guessed.) is covered with erase marks.
Now, for the second hard part about third grade. We were doing math. I had my math folder out. Sara V. sits right next to me. While I'm watching Mrs. Chardon, ( It may sound like she's doing some trick. I do not mean that.) Sara V. starts writing on my folder. (I would not like to tell you what she wrote.) I turned around, there was my folder with those words staring in my face. I erased it. She did it again.
Now THAT is Third grade. Wonderful isn't it?
1 comment:
That sounds so awful! I hope that everything is MUCH BETTER by now, six months later!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment