Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Christmas Party!

I'm having a Christmas Party for 12 girls. We printed cards, and I had to draw a different picture on every card. I'm not quite sure whether we have anything fun to do at the party. I'm sure we'll think of SOMETHING. There's only 1 thing that will be hard is that one of the girls that might be coming is alergic to dogs. The only dogs she CAN be around are,Poodles and Bichon Frise. Of course, who would want any other type of dog? [ If you would want a different type of dog that was just my opinion.]

5 comments:

Kath said...

Make popcorn balls!
String together paper chains!
Decorate sugar cookies!
Bake salt dough ornaments! http://crafts.kaboose.com/saltdoughgifttoppers.html

Stephen W. Blann said...

I agree... Cavaliers are a great breed... but I also like Cockapoos. Mostly I just like saying "Cockapoo". Cockapoo. Boy, that was fun! ;-)

karen said...

hey now, I really like Bichons!

karen said...

hey now, I really like Bichons!

Kira Joy Blann said...

Nobody sees this, but I'm writing in my blog again.